Ana07 26, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD Looking For Boyfriend



Ana07
26, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD

I'm still working on my profile. Want to know more? Nudge me to update my profile by Signup at my link http://www.innocentflirt.net
Ana07's Profile Detail
Age     26 years old     25 - 35 yrs old
Location     Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD     Within 50km of her
Relationship status     Single    
Smoking habits     Don't smoke     Don't smoke
personal        
Nationality     RUSSIAN FEDERATION    
Personality     Private    
physical        
Eye colour     Grey    
Hair colour     Blonde    
Body type     Athletic     Athletic
children & pets        
Have children     No, have no children     No, have no children
Wants children     Want (more) children of my own    
Have pets     No, like pets but do not have any    
career & education        
Education level     Degree    
lifestyle        
Religion     Atheist    
Political persuasion     No strong beliefs    
Drinking habits     Non-drinker    
Diet     No special diet

No comments:

Post a Comment