Lisa 29 Female Single From Australia Looking For boyfriend signup and Start Conversion


Lisa
29, Female, Single, Gold Coast, QLD
http://www.innocentflirt.net
Last online:  08 Aug '16
I would class myself as a fun outgoing person. I always find myself smiling and love to make others laugh too!

Disney and Christmas are probably my two favourite things in the whole world! Christmas is definitely my favourite time of the year and I love being with my family for it. I don't spend a lot of my time with the family but we still do heaps as a unit such as special occasions, travelling and pitching in to help each other out.

I was born in the UK and moved to Australia almost 12 years ago. i love this country and I am proud to call myself Australian.. and a Queenslander!

I love to travel and have a list of places I am still yet to get to. Machu Picchu is something I am working towards! I've been lucky enough to have travelled a fair few places already.

I am a teacher in the screen multimedia and animation industry and would consider myself quite creative.

I am definitely an optimist which sometimes lets me down but then the optimism kicks back in and off I go again!!

        
   

EAC123's

Details
   

EAC123's

Ideal partner
       
Age     29 years old     26 - 37 yrs old
Location     Logan, QLD     Within 25km of her
Relationship status     Single    
Height     5'11/180 cm    
Smoking habits     Don't smoke    
personal        
Nationality     AUSTRALIA    
Sign of the Zodiac     Pisces
Check compatibility »
   
Personality     Social    
physical        
Eye colour     Other    
Hair colour     Blonde    
Body type     Average    
children & pets        
Have children     No, have no children    
career & education        
Education level     Diploma    
Industry     Education / Science    
Job role     Professional    
lifestyle        
Drinking habits     Occasionally / socially    
Diet     No special diet    
What I'm looking for

Someone who has as much energy as me along with the ambition to travel and have adventures but also enjoys staying in and watching a movie. Someone who is supportive and motivational.

    Male, for a relationship or dating

My interests

Music
    I like a variety of music and cannot clamp it down to a certain genre or band.

Reading
    I love true crime. Ann Rule would be my favourite author.

Movies & TV
    I like to think of myself as a movie buff. i do not favour one particular genre but Disney movies are always on the cards.

Sport
    I enjoy watching NRL and do not understand AFL! I used to dance and play netball. One too many injuries stopped the netball unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment