Nana Rose 26 Single Looking For Real Guy ,, Signup and Meet With Her Now

Nana Rose 
 

I'm 26, single, from Paris, TX sexy a bit shy at first and always friendly :}
    I love my job.
    Yes, mom's love me!
    I have a butt you could bounce a quarter off of!
    I like going jogging, walks in the moonlight, sporting events, going to the movies, a few select shows, finding a great deal, or cooking.
    Honesty,someone who has goals in life,  being charming,  are traits I look for in my friends and partners.
What I'd like in my guy :


    Single
    18 - 50
    I'm looking for a tall man from 5 ' 11 " and up
    I prefer Black only please
    I'm willing to travel to find the right guy (50 mile limit )
    Respectful, open-minded, laid-back, funny, honest
    Somebody that puts the time into their appearance
    I like a guy who's chiseled like a statue
    I come with a money back guarantee!
watch more

No comments:

Post a Comment