PrettyFitBrunette 26 Single from AUSTRALIA Looking for boyfriend ,, signup and start conversion

 
PrettyFitBrunette
 26, Female, Single, Gold Coast, QLD
“I'm just as comfortable in a pair of jeans or a ball gown.”
http://www.innocentflirt.net
Last online: 09 Aug '16
 o
I love travelling. One of my favourite countries is Hong Kong.
When I'm not working, you'll find me catching up with friends over a coffee or a cocktail

PrettyFitBrunette's

Details
   
PrettyFitBrunette's

Ideal partner
       
Age     26 years old     25 - 30 yrs old

Location     Gold Coast, QLD     Within 100km of her

Relationship status     Single    
Height     5'5/165 cm    
Smoking habits     Don't smoke    
personal        
Nationality     AUSTRALIA    
Ethnicity/background     Mixed Race    
Sign of the Zodiac     Leo
       
physical        
Eye colour     Brown    
Hair colour     Light Brown    
Body type     Slim    
children & pets        
Have children     No, have no children     No, have no children
Wants children     Want (more) children of my own    
Have pets     No, like pets but do not have any    
career & education        
Education level     Degree    
Industry     Property / Real Estate    
lifestyle        
Drinking habits     Occasionally / socially    
Diet     No special diet    
What I'm looking for

Someone who is kind, has a great sense of humour and loves travelling.

    Male, for a relationship or dating

My interests

Music
    I enjoy most types of music, especially jazz

Reading
    A good biography and the daily newspaper

Movies & TV
    I love a good drama, especially enjoy Suits & The Blacklist

Sport
    Walking, jogging and pilates. I like to keep fit.

Other Interests
    Dining out, spontaneous road trips and overseas adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment